Wednesday, September 19, 2012

An angel tipped the scales for me today.

It is relatively unimportant in the big scheme of life the universe and everything, that this happened, but I do believe in the butterfly effect, one good flap of an angels wings can provide comfort to millions, unbeknownst to the butterfly or the millions.

That is how Karma works.

So from now on, it is not the butterfly effect, but the Angel Effect. Angels do not do things for us, but they intervene in subtle ways, to create good things to happen if ...

if we are deserving? If we ask? if we have paid it forward? If we do the right thing?

So many times I see this to not be the case, the people who do the right things are killed, blasphemed, deposed, ignored, or just die without proper dignity. Well, that is the way life and death is, right now, and has been.

As superconsious beings, we DO deserve more, keep asking for more, and sometimes get that recognition. Unfortunately, posthumously, and in my humble opinion, not enough.

But we, as transient beings on this stage must understand the bell curve of luck, I will not go into what a bell curve is, google it and see for yourself.

I have usually been on the far right of the curve - not in money, not in love (although that has been very good to me) but in luck.

I have so far avoided death. I have so far found love. I have so far not been entangled or ensnared by either love, money, corruption, committment, or anything more than traffic tickets. Which is why I don't own, or drive cars anymore, nor can I see any way to do so in any near future. And that minor detail is just that... minor, and silly.

As I told a friend tonight, I have never *until now* experinced a psychotic girlfriend relationship, or OCD behavior first hand. She agreed it is difficult, and I was lucky. I agreed that it was an eye-opener, and a learning experience. I didn't say this next, but it was one that I needed, because expanding into my wealth of friends, I should expect to see this more, even though I had not really planned on it, nor was prepared for it. But had I the time or glib of conversation, I would have said so. But what we exchanged said enough. She knows crazy, too.

Most people I read from blogs know crazy... and I suppose I have seen it before, but just called it good humans weird, and considered myself as such, so they're family in some way. My burner friends, crazy and silly as they are are not psychotic, are not that self destructive, are not ...

And I accept them as fellow denziens of the alternate way of perceiving  our way of living amongs each other, partying responsibly, looking out for each other, caring for each other, as I do so fiercely. That to me is normal, the way it should be.

I look at politics, and I see so many monkeys throwing their poo - and millions of dollars - at each others on nationwide tours, campaigns, tv advertisements, and hoards of social bloggers, tweeters, facebookers, and whatever the hell else they don't even understand to motivate the immovitable into clicking yes or no, and then spreading the manure, and then going to a polling place... the last thing is probably the least that will happen, in reality  among those sane, yet, we are America, and must choose one leader over another, and then we go on conquering much more important things, like, our lives, jobs, children, spouses, homes, places in our sphere of humaity. Our Nation and God Given Right to Choose. Every vote counts, God Bless America.

Yes, God Bless, and forgive America, except I don't believe in God. WE are the gods that make systems work, we define what and who we are, and the sane amongst us must ignore, yet protect, the insane who would either kill us or run for political infamy.

I do not believe in God, I believe in my fellow humans' sanity, where in local ponds it exists, in all walks, political, legal, party, or friendship. I see and hear it all the time, the outcry of what should be, as opposed to what is.

Trouble is, every sane person is right in their way, and there are so many ways of being right, we stub our toes on the foundation of truth, trying to get in.

That is all for now, but the main thing I wanted to say is...

An angel gave me wings today.

I did right once, paid it forward, and am now rewarded.

I will never again have fear of doing the right thing, even if it seems like a leap of faith, I have faith in abundance. Not in God, or Jesus, but in friends that talk to me like a sensible human, with love and respect. Who can doubt me if I'm wrong, and who can accept my doubt if I think they are wrong.

We must protect, and correct each other, while giving wings to freedom. It is a balance, a difficult one,  but thus is how vigilance must be done. The more personal the better, but our social networks over the internet, are just as valid and valuable.

Next up: How to give up - how to let die.

L3l&




No comments:

Post a Comment